Blogmas Day 1 - Brighton Christmas Markets

Friday 1 December 2017 Brighton, UK

FA-LA-LA-LA-LA, LA-LA-LA-LA!! 

This is my first ever Blogmas, I thought I would welcome my absence with the insane challenge that is blogmas. I am equally excited as I am intimidated to commit to such a huge task, but I am fully invested and I hope my daily ramblings help you feel festive and get you into the Christmas Spirit. Without further adieu, lets's get cracking ;)

CHRISTMAS MARKETS!! I love them, you love them, your mum loves them, your partner secretly loves getting dragged to them. Let's be real, who doesn't enjoy walking around drinking mulled wine while looking at all the Christmasy things.

Image source - http://www.brightonchristmasmarket.com/index.html
Jubilee Square
17.11.2017 - 23.12.2017


Jubilee Square authentic, traditional Christmas market has lots of fun things going on. Food & drink stalls, confectionery, jewellery, clothing and so much more. They even have Santa's Grotto where you can tell the big man in person what you'd like for Christmas, or if you're worried he'll forget you can post your letter to Santa, which I honestly think is the cutest thing ever. I work just around the corner from here so I will definitely visiting here on my lunch break.

Palace Pier
02.12.2012 - 03.12.2017 
10am - 5pm

I had no idea that Palace Pier had there own Christmas Market. What more could you want if you're visiting Brighton for a little bit of Christmas shopping? They have locally sourced produce and retailers from the Sussex area as well as A SNOW MACHINE!! 

Brighton Marina
03.12.2012
11am - 4pm

A Christmas Market with local products and produce from Sussex, as well a music and a free Santa's grotto. So if you're going out for lunch, afternoon tea, to ASDA to do your Christmas food shop, you have no excuse not to join in on the festivities. 


Image source - https://www.facebook.com/events/1446980438728273


The Etsy Christmas Market
The Brighton Dome
02.12.2017 
10am - 4pm

I love Etsy and I especially love the Etsy Christmas market. There are so many talented retailers selling their amazing products. They have homewares, jewellery, skincare, art and loads of contemporary gifts. So if you have that one relative *ahem my mum* that you never know what to get them, I am sure you will find loads of inspiration here.

Paper Daisy Events - Christmas Street Food and Makers Market
Brighthelm Centre
09.12.2017
11am - 5pm

Street food ... probably one of my favorite combination of words, add in a Christmas theme and you've got yourself an unmissable event. The facebook event is completely selling this to me. Street food, a choir, a live band, face painting, a treasure hunt, as well as loads of makers selling some awesome merchandise. You can also expect a visit from Santa and his Elves. 

Image source - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-big-brighton-christmas-gift-fair-tickets-39509652434


Wild Strawberry events - The Big Christmas Gift Fair

Brighton Race Course
02.12.2017 - 03.12.2017 
10:30am - 5pm

There is a huge craft and gift fair at Brighton Race course with over 100 stalls, which sounds insane!! Story time of Santa (another adorable idea but it does cost £1), as well as face painting and a crafts table. You do have to pay to get in, but it looks like there's a lot to look at and take in so treat yourself, parking is also free.

So blogmas day 1, how did I do? Will you be checking out any Christmas markets this year? I know I will, now pass me the mulled wine.


















Post a Comment

© Minnie Liebling . Design by Fearne.