Blogmas Day 2 - Christmas Party Outifts

Saturday 2 December 2017 Brighton, UK



Last night I had my staff Christmas party, HORRAY!! It was amazing!! The venue was just incredible, I am not going to give anything away as that is a blogmas post for another day. I also don't think I am brave enough to post the photos of myself after 18 glasses of prosecco just yet.

Finding an outfit was particularly difficult this year, there were so many lovely things in the shops and I just couldn't choose what to wear. I was looking everywhere for inspiration and found a few pieces which I loved and hopefully you will too, just a heads up ... everything is black. OBVIOUSLY!!

1. ASOS start playsuit - £45

God I am obsessed. The little emo in me is drawn to the star trend that is around right now and I am into it in a BIG way. I'm in love with the mesh sleeves and I think playsuits are perfect for any occasion as you can easily dress them up or down. 

2. Spot Jumpsuit - £42

Jumpsuits are an all time favorite of mine, they're so comfy and they make me feel super chic when I wear them. I'de pair this jumpsuit with a fur jacket to feel all kind of glamorous or a leather jacket to give it some edge. 

3. Black lace skater dress - £40

This is a pretty basic dress, but I think skater dresses suit every body shape and are cute AF. I also love the sleeves, they're such a flattering length. The best thing about this dress is that you can dress it up or down, depending what type of party you're going to.

4. Floral mesh smock dress - £38

This dress is super cute, I don't know if I could pull of anything that feminine but it is beautiful.

5. Black sequin mini dress -£25.19

AKA the sexy mermaid dress of dreams, how cute would this look with a leather jacket and Chelsea boots. Ultimate outfit goals.

I hope that I've given you some inspiration on what to wear at your Christmas party, Christmas events or even on Christmas day. Let me know if you picked up any of these pieces, I would love to see.

Post a Comment

© Minnie Liebling . Design by Fearne.