Blogmas Day 5 - Christmas wrrapping paper

Tuesday 5 December 2017

I don't know why, but I love wrapping Christmas presents, I love making them look cute AF and I love making the weird shaped items look as awful as possible. I've had a little hunt on the internet and found some of the best Christmas wrap that I could find.




I love stags, they're so majestic and this black stag wrapping paper from Sainsbury's is so good. Black and gold as a combination is just everything.

This is actually the wrapping paper I brought this year as I thought it would look cute under my tree as the colours / patterns just complimented each other so well. It was from M&S and only £6 for 3 1.5 rolls, tags and ribbons. 

If you've never been on the Oh Deer website, then you've been missing out. It's full of cute illustrated, cards, gift wraps, gifts and so much more. The had this amazing Gemma Correl Santa pug christmas wrapping paper which is just amazing.

I BLOODY LOVE DINOSAURS!! And Paperchase have the cutest dino wrapping paper. It's £3.75 for a roll but it is 3 for 2, so you can't complain really.

This scandi wrapping paper is adorable, it's so festive and I love anything scandi so this paper is just everything. Similarly to the dinosaur paper, its £3.75 and in paper chases 3 for 2 offer. 

What colour combinations are you going for this year?





Post a Comment

© Minnie Liebling . Design by Fearne.