EVERY TIME I DIE at The Haunt, Brighton

Tuesday 13 December 2016 The Haunt, Brighton, UK





On Sunday (11th Dec) I saw EVERY TIME I DIE at The Haunt in Brighton. I’ve been into ETID since they released Gutter Phenomenon many moons ago … like almost 10 years ago which makes me feel old, I think the album came out in 2005 or 2006. Over the years I’ve managed to see them quite a few times, although I missed them at Slam Dunk this year because Panic at the disco! were playing at the same time and I could not miss that!!



I feel that bands never come to Brighton because London’s so close … but do bands not know that the trains suck, driving in London is scary and parking is impossible?! So, I always try my best to make it to shows like this.



ETID’s set was pretty spot on, Bored Stiff was my favourite track of the night. I completely failed at snapping it though and ended up filming the crowd behind me. Lucky for me, Brighton is full of beautiful faces so that such wasn’t a bad thing. Being 5’6 and in a sea of men, who I am pretty sure were all at least 10 foot, it was pretty hard to see but I had an awesome time regardless. They had '68 and Drug Church as support so if you're a fan of ETID make sure you check them out too.



I don’t know whether it was me, the vodka or the dancing but there set flew by even though they played almost 20 songs. It was the end and time for a subway and a cookie before I knew it.




Set List

  • Glitches
  • Werewolf
  • Ebola
  • Bimbos
  • Thirst
  • Decaying
  • Petal
  • Bored Stiff
  • Two Summers
  • The New Black
  • Floater
  • It Remembers
  • Coin
  • C++
  • No Son
  • Map Change
  • Big Sky
  • Fucking A
  • Moor



What I wore



I wore dungarees with a black and white striped long sleeved top paired with some B&W vans for ultimate comfort. It was pretty cold so I wore a black trench coat and a grey scarf. 




* all my photos from the evening were rubbish so the one at the top is from here. Thank you amazing photographer who took that snap - http://epitaph.com/artists/every-time-i-die/bio







Post a Comment

© Minnie Liebling . Design by Fearne.