Ball pits, booze and burns

Tuesday 25 April 2017


Are you in your twenties? Do you enjoy getting drunk? Are you 100% convinced that this whole adulting thing isn't for you? Do you like slides? If the answers to the following were all yes then keep reading. 

PLAY ZONE!! The answer to all your problems. 

Me and Tania decided to have a mini road trip to Portsmouth from Brighton one wild Friday night, pop punk playlist at the ready and snacks in both hands. So it wasn't as spontaneous as it sounds, we had to pre-book and we had planned to go.  


I feel like I should explain what Play Zone is, basically it's an adult soft play with ball pits, things that spin, netting, stuff to climb, stuff to swing off and slides, slides and more slides. I actually think it's for kids but on Tuesday and Friday nights they open it after hours, 8 - 11, for grown up kids to play and get drunk. Let's face it, it's a prefect combination. 

We rocked up fashionably late at 9pm and stayed until it closed. Drinks were buy one get one free from 8 - 9:30, so after a lap and a few slides we went to get drinks but only just missed the deal, literally by minutes. Which to be fair, wasn't a big deal as I think the drinks were pretty cheap at £2 / £2.50. I had a blue slush puppy with a 25ml shot on vodka in it.  

The play area itself consists of 5 slides, surrounded by 3 levels of fun. They have a rainbow group slide which is the slow slide, a slide where you end up in a ball pit, a mysterious black out slide and a HUGE red slide with two different levels of steepness. We did go on all of them but we weren't brave enough for the highest level slide until the end of the evening. It was so daunting but soooooo fun. I still can't believe the guy the went down on his stomach and then stood up at the end and slid, it was obviously not his first rodeo.

*


We filmed a ton when we were there for Tania's youtube channel, which I will link when it's live. It was so fun and I will going back for sure. Let me know if you're down via social media and we can plan an adventure.

DISCLAIMER - make sure you wear comfy clothes because I got a slide burn the size of a yum yum down my back. 

*If you follow me on twitter you will know making gif's on Tania is one of my favorite things to do. 






Post a Comment

© Minnie Liebling . Design by Fearne.