Blogmas Day 3 - Salon Success / Paul Mitchell Jingle & Mingle Event

Sunday 3 December 2017


On the 16th of November myself and a few other Brighton bloggers were invited to the Salon Success Jingle and Mingle event at The Old Ship Hotel. Salon Success are a huge distributor of high end hair products to the hair dressing world, representing a portfolio of professional products and brands from Paul Mitchell® Luxury Hair Care and Kenra®

The event was held in "The Gallery", which felt like it was straight out of Hogwarts (which I loved obviously) but in real life it was actually smuggler's tunnels in the basement which have been reopened as wine cellars for events & private dining. FANCY AF!!

I went with my number one girl Tania aka Teabee. We were greeted by Amy and Mickaela who promptly handed us a glass of prosecco... which is the way to a millennial's heart, FACT. After chatting and mingling for a little while we then moved into the dining area.


The dining room was beautifully lit with candles to make it feel warm and romantic. The table was laid out with our name tags, Christmas crackers, wine and a ton of products which were ever so kindly gifted to us. The products were tailored to our individual hair needs, which was such a thoughtful touch.



The meal was amazing, to start we had a butternut squash soup with croutons, which actually tasted like magic, I have no idea how or why they tasted so good but I could live of them. For our main we had a traditional turkey Christmas dinner, my first Christmas dinner of the year I may add and for pudding we had popcorn topped sticky toffee pudding and no words can describe how tasty that was, only heart eye emojis will do 😍😍😍. 



After the meal, we had a chance to learn about the product's benefits, purposes and why Amy and Mickaela loved them too. The Marula Oil hair brush is the one I am most pumped about, I love hearing people rave about a product, it's gets me so excited to use it. 

I kindly received the Feeling Chipper gift set from Paul Mitchell, which is full of thickening products, which my fine ass desperately needs. As well as the Kenda revive shampoo and conditioner, which has made my hair feel so silky and look alive, as well as the Kenda Artformation hairspray which I have been using on a daily bases as it's perfect for holding that "I don't give a fuck" work hair style I tend to rock most mornings and Hot spray which is a heat protecting spray.

As the event was a few weeks ago now I have had the chance to use everything as the Marula Oil hair brush is my favorite.The Kenda conditioner is also another personal fave as my hair feels so so soft after using it... BUT THAT BRUSH THOUGH.



Thank you so much Amy & Mickaela for being wonderful hosts and to Salon Success / Paul Mitchell for having me!! Thank for you putting on an awesome evening. MERRY CHRISTMAS <3

Post a Comment

© Minnie Liebling . Design by Fearne.