Blogmas Day 7 - Work Christmas party

Thursday 7 December 2017 Cromwell Rd, Kensington, London SW7 5BD, UK


This year my works Christmas party at the Natural History Museum ... Yes you read that correctly. As you can imagine, I was expecting big things and it did not disappoint. 


We were based in the space room, which randomly had a Stegosaurus skeleton hanging out, who was pretty awesome. The dining tables were situated under the earth and were beautifully decorated, the dance floor and the bar were located by the staircases. 

 
The food was extremely fancy pants and delicious, safe to say there wasn't a crumb left on my plate. To start I had Whiskey marmalade glazed ham with cumberland chutney, fennel, parsley and clementine, it was to die for and for my main I went for the veggie option of cauliflower cheese souffle, savoy cabbage, roasted butternut squash, parsnip cream. It was a bit like really creamy scrambled egg, but it tasted great. Now desert, I didn't know what I had ordered but it was this amazing chocolate tart / cheese cake thing. I could have happily eaten 8000 of them, I am a BIG desert person and this was my perfect desert.  


There was a free bar which we all took full advantage off and the music was absolutely on point. SO MANY BANGERS!! Whoever that DJ was, he deserves a prize. 

The journey home was interesting to say the least, my work had hired out a party bus. This had karaoke, unlimited alcohol and we could make our own playlist. It was so much fun, apart from if you tried to walk anywhere, you would 100% fall over. Oh and the toilet broke half way home which was basically torture. 



I was a bit apprehensive about going as all of my work didn't go, but I had such a good time regardless!! Good job work. Merry Christmas. 












Post a Comment

© Minnie Liebling . Design by Fearne.