Blogmas Day 4 - Christmas socks

Monday 4 December 2017

SOCKS GLORIOUS SOCKS!! I will never understand why this is such a universal gift, but neither the less I decided to search the internet to find the best Christmas socks I could. Because let's face it, if you're going to get socks why not have the best Christmas themed socks. 





Sleigh socks - New look - £2.49 - Sleigh my name. These are so cute and perfect for a low key Christmas celebration.

Boxer Dog socks - John Lewis - £12 -  Why are these considered Christmas socks? I don't know but they are as they came up when I searched for Christmas socks in the search bar, so I am counting them. Boxer dogs remind me of Christmas for some reason, I don know why ... Did Santa have one? 


Elf socks - Matalan - £5 - These made me laugh more than I would like to admit but aren't they amazing hahaha.

Ginger bread socks - Matalan - £1.75 - How adorable are these!! NEED!!

Santa Baby socks - Top shop - £3.50 - These are for people who want to have a subtly festive foot. I am into these!!

Do you have a favorite pair of Christmas socks?

Post a Comment

© Minnie Liebling . Design by Fearne.